1. An Effective Business Map. The only true competitive advantage in today’s changing market is to think beyond a traditional business plan—you also need a business map that can take you from where you are to where you want to be in the shortest amount of time.
2. Constant & Strategic Innovation. As a leader in your industry, you have to innovate. Consumers are no longer impressed with any one new feature or service for very long—they expect a constant evolution of improvement or they will go elsewhere.
3. World-Class Marketing. Have you ever seen a business that has inferior quality products or services, and yet they dominate the market? It’s because the business knows who its customers are, what they want and need, and how to tell the business’ story in a way that compels prospective customers to buy.
4. Sales Mastery Systems. Marketing makes people want to do business with you, but sales is what you get paid for. You must create multiple channels to capture, convert and close sales.
5. Financial & Legal Analysis. Do you know where your company is spending its money? It’s easy to lose sight of the key measurements that can predict our progress or demise. Being able to measure where your business is, where it’s going, and being able to see the blind spots that could get you into trouble are factors that are paramount for any
6. Optimization. Sometimes, the biggest growth opportunities don’t come from new initiatives, but rather from taking the core processes the business is already doing and executing them more effectively. A small incremental improvement made in a few key areas can result in geometric growth to the business as a whole.
7. Raving Fan Customers. The more value you add to your customer, the more you’ll dominate the marketplace.
Leave comments below.