I accumulated my first amount of debt in the last few years and I'm not a fan. I want to pay it off asap. Debt is such an energy suck and makes me feel stuck in one place, which is not my ideal. Paying off my debt is my first priority, which will help me successfully achieve the next two.
Tips on achieving debt freedom:
1. Prioritize paying it off. You don't need the latest iphone, but you do need to get out of debt.
2. Earn more and put it toward your debt. If you have to get a second job then do it.
3. Make a payment plan so you know when you'll be done paying it off.
I've realized over the years that I really need to be able to travel and see family and friends all over the world whenever I want...not when my job tells me I can "take a vacation." Location independence means I can work from anywhere in the world and be my own boss. Though I am not 100% location independent at the moment, I do have a lot of control over my time and that is pretty sweet already.
Tips on achieving location independence:
1. Create a product and sell it online.
2. Ask your boss to work from home 2 days a week.
3. Sell your expertise and skills freelance style.
Financial freedom means I am saving, investing and seeing growth in my income over time. This is the ultimate goal. It's exciting because as an entrepreneur I have a lot more control over my income and increase in financial growth.
Tips on achieving financial freedom:
1. Spend less than you earn.
2. Start investing, even if it's just with a savings account.
3. Become financially literate. Learn about IRAs, the stock market, investing, etc.
Leave comments below.