1. Take responsibility for your own outcomes in life. No one else can do it for you and it's not others' fault you haven't accomplished your goals. Nobody thinks for you, nobody feels for you, and nobody takes actions for you. To accomplish the things you want you must hold yourself accountable to your own goals and take the first step. Start today.
2. Make a new action plan and do it (even when it gets hard). Write out your goals and break them down into actionable steps. It’s best to get very specific, like writing a to-do list, so you know how you will get to your goal. This will help create new rituals and further integrate the shift you are trying to make. Start today.
3. Start small. Make small changes that work toward the bigger vision. This will help you be more successful. Change does not have to look or feel very dramatic. Actually most changes that really last won't feel very drastic. Small changes over time will add up to make a big changes in the long run. Start today.
4. Trust your intuition and focus on what feels good. This will help change the tone of your life and set you on a path toward shifting your outlook and perspective. The more you follow what feels good to you, the easier and better things will go for you. Start today.
5. Fake it 'til you make it. Act as if you have already achieved the change you want to see. Embody it, talk about it, feel it and think like the person who has already achieved those goals. This will help you get there faster. Start today.
Relax and be gentle with yourself. Be determined, committed and fierce. Time is precious so start creating small shifts today.
Leave comments below.
Be Well. Be Radical.