How to improve your thinking to move toward what you want:
1. Practice some form of meditation - This helps with focusing your mind and diminishing the mind chatter.
2. Become more aware of what you are programming - Listen to what you are telling yourself and others all the time and shift your focus to positive thoughts.
3. Chose better feeling thoughts - The way to stop having negative or unwanted thoughts is to be aware of your thoughts and chose different ones that feel better. Remember your emotions are your compass.
4. Assertively declare your desires clearly - Speak to yourself as if what you desire is already true.
5. Create a compelling story for your life - You must be able to imagine the life you want before you get there.
Remember where your focus goes, your energy flows. Start training your mind to engage in deliberate thinking. Your goal should always be to have thoughts that make you feel better and better.
Leave comments below.
Be Well. Be Radical.