1. Start a Gratitude Journal. It's a great way to track and see over time the things you appreciate.
2. Not matter your religion or spiritual beliefs, practice gratitude at every meal for the food you are about to eat.
3. Express your gratitude out loud to and for others often. Call your friend just to say thanks.
4. Create a gratitude meditation or prayer for yourself.
5. Write letters to all those people from your past who have influenced you in a positive way.
6. Practice gratitude in difficult times. Learn to be content and grateful in all moments, even "negative" ones.
I try to have regular mini gratitude sessions, where I close my eyes and think of all the things I'm grateful for. It is usually only 2-3 minutes long but it is a nice way create a powerful habit and feel good. Studies show that having a gratitude practice helps you live longer. Be grateful daily, live a happier and longer life.
What are your gratitude habits?
Leave comments below.