Here are some tips to help you be more effective:
1. Make a to do list for the day that only has 3 things on it at the maximum. Determine the 3 most important tasks you have to complete that day and set aside time to get those done. Eventually try to get your list down to only one critical item a day.
2. Unplug and decrease the noise. Your emails and texts and facebook and twitter and snap chats, and whatever else will be there when you return to them. Make your time sacred.
3. Set strong boundaries around how accessible you are to others. Your ringtone should not induce a stress response in you...just sayin.
4. Create systems for yourself so you don't loose focus on the important tasks. For example, tell everyone you only check your email twice a day at 12 and 4pm. Email is a time suck anyway and usually it's not a crisis if you don't respond right away.
5. Get less busy and get comfortable with it.
The point is to be effective in life everyone!! Not efficient and busy all the time.
Leave comments below.